Methods and requirements for the recruit of part-time translators by
Oriental Diligence Translation Co., Ltd.
||Proficient in Chinese and English with extensive
professional aspects. Hard working, initiative, possessing
|Marketing & Customer Relation Managers
||Powerful PR and market exploring skill, excellent in
planning. Positive and initiative, beleiving in the concept
"Customers are God".
||Must be Beijing residents
|Full-Time First Grade Translators
||Possessing official certificate of First Grade Translators
||Experienced translators with one or more specialties
||Experienced interpretors with fluent spoken languages,
mastering one or more specialties
|International or Outstation Partners
||Excellent in translation in Chinese and foreign language
and vice versa; willing to abide by regulations set forth by
- You may contact us through Oriental Diligence vacancy ads,
recruitment agencies, company web page, recommendation by
friends, or any other means.
- Tell us your name, address and mode of contact either by
phone, letter, fax or email.
- We will then send you registration form in return.
- Together with the registration form, we will send you a sample
of document for translation. You are required to translate the
sample personally before mailing back to us for appraisal by our
- If your translation passes our evaluation, you will be
appointed for an interview, signing of agreement for cooperation
and secrecy oath.
- Upon completion of above procedure, you will be assigned to
start translating work. After a few trials upon confirmation of
your standard, you will become our part-time translator
◆ 我公司已设机构如下欢迎就近垂询：北京 上海 广州 深圳 杭州 南京